Cláudia L. Ceccatto de Trotta has been practicing Corporate Law for twenty years. She took part in some of the largest corporate transactions in the State of Paraná and in Brazil, on stages ranging from the initial design and structuring of deals to the execution of the final contracts.
Mrs. Trotta engaged in international negotiations and has extensive knowledge of corporate reorganizations, mergers, asset and estate planning, as well as distribution agreements, Brazilian capital abroad, real estate transactions and operations with the Central Bank of Brazil.
Within the Brazilian Bar Association of the State of Paraná, Mrs. Trotta is a member of the Committee overseeing law firms’ registries.
- Graduated in Law from Faculdade de Direito de Curitiba in 1995.
- Mrs. Trotta completed a specialization in Corporate Law from the Universidade Federal do Parana in 2000.
Areas of Practice
- Foreign Direct Investment
- Corporate Law, mergers, acquisitions and corporate reorganizations
- Capital markets
- Asset Planning
- Business structuring
- Angel investments, private equity and venture capital operations
- Legal structuring of investment funds
- English and Portuguese
Brazilian Bar Association of Paraná (OAB/PR) 22.528